I thought any one who ventured onto my site might be pleased to see a familiar face! And one that is still smiling!
These are difficult times for all of us, but also a time to really take stock of our lives. Or in the case of my husband give in to his OCD as I found him in the garden this morning hosing down all the loo seats he had removed from the house!
There are those who rise to the challenge, loudly, boldly and with real energy. I thought I would be one of those people, but it turns out, I am actually one of those people who becomes paralysed by worry and uncertainty and I literally have to focus on one day at a time.
My default emotion is happy, and I am, I have all my kids and one extra who cant get home to the US. The sun is shining, we have food….enough, not an enormous surplus and toilet paper, plenty for the six of us. We are all well. We will all get through this and hopefully come out the other side having learnt some valuable lessons. In the meantime I am going to write regular blog posts and work on my book/pamphlet/list!
And of course, getting my goat this week are ……..
1. People still cramming themselves onto the tubes in London.
2. The people who think its helpful to talk about the number of young fit healthy people who are dying.
3. The people who are still stock piling. I genuinely think that some people are just not reading the news.
4. Dripping taps.
5. Flies that you can hear but not see.
6. Treading on Lego in bare feet.